Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Family Story

Lexxa told me a bedtime story last night and I thought I would share some quotes from it. She called it "The Family Story." Melissa, I can totally relate to your Vocabulary post because it makes me laugh when kids talk about things in context.

"Once upon a time there was a girl who was really nice and she has big, big boobs and long legs..." Wow, she's talking about me, I wonder if my daughter thinks I'm a super model (ok, I doubt it, but it was funny). Then she goes on:

"And she's really nice and she helps people and she makes bikes for kids." I did a charity bike building event during the holidays and she remembers that, I thought it was so sweet.

"And Mommy and Daddy and Lexxa and Logan went home and read a book in Morgan Hill!"


I'm so amuzed by her imagination.

1 comment: