Saturday, March 6, 2010

Words of Wisdom from a 4 Year Old

Ok, I know I'm totally lagging on keeping my blog updated...but I have been making notes when Lexxa says funny/random/smart things, so here they are!

Lexxa: "Hey, my pillow pet was just in the hamper."
Me: "We can't wash the pillow pet with your clothes."
Lexxa: "Well, its washable, I saw it on TV."

Lexxa: "Johnny says he has two girlfriends at school."
Me: "Really what else did he say?"
Lexxa: "He said me and Delaney are his girlfriends."

Lexxa: "I'm hungry."
Me: "Really, do you want to have lunch?"
Lexxa: "Yes."
Me: "It's a little early to eat lunch, don't you think?"
Lexxa: "But I'm so hungry from all of that hard work!"

So, we're picking out Lexxa's clothes for school one night and I mentioned that they needed to be ironed and she said "let me demonstrate!" Where in the heck did that big word come from?

Lexxa: "Mommy, I have a brilliant idea--Nana and Papa should come over and watch us."


I'm always so surprised when I hear these big words coming out of her mouth, especially when she says them in the right context.


And, here's a fairly new picture of the kids just for fun :-)


Don't you love how Logan looks like he's being forced to smile? Really he just says "cheeeeeese" now and that's what he looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment