Thursday, February 17, 2011

Proud Mom

My last three posts have been about weight loss (or gain), so I felt the need to post something more interesting.

I had such a proud moment last month when I found out that Lexxa got an award at school - Principal's Student of the Month! Brad took her to school and the teacher suggested that he attend the assembly for the lower grades because Lexxa was going to get an award. So, he was able to see her accept her little yellow certificate and a pencil from the Principal. I was so proud that she's been such a good student in Kindergarten. And, the rest of the family was proud too--Uncle and Angela (my brother and his girlfriend) took Lexxa on a little shopping trip to celebrate her fabulous award. Below is one of the things that she chose--Strawberry Shortcake pajamas.

Great job Lexxa!

1 comment: