Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Wishing for some energy

I feel like I need another day off after the busy weekend. It was fun stuff, but still a lot. Here is the quick rundown.


Friday evening after work. Back and forth three times to Brad's cousin's to pick up kids and drop off stuff for Lexxa to spend the night. Good news = she lives in town so no big deal. Thanks for having Lexxa over!


Saturday. Morning, pick up Lexxa, go to the grocery store. Head to afternoon BBQ at Brad's dad's. Pool, food, sun. Go home, kids napped, got ready and went to my friends Stella & Dot launch party.


Sunday. Slept in a little, got ready to go to BBQ #2 at my brother's girlfriend's house. Pool, food, sun. Headed home and got ready for July 3rd street dance. Waited for Brad to get home from work and then headed out to street dance. P.S. It didn't even cool down much that night.


Monday. Morning, parade. Afternoon, BBQ #3 at my cousin's house. Food, friends, playing in the back yard. Head home. Get ready for fireworks. Head to fireworks. Get home at 10:45 and have to think about work the next morning.

Ugh! My alarm going off at 5:30 this morning was not cool!

All in all, it was an great weekend, but I am so exhausted! Getting ready for another busy week and weekend coming up...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a busy weekend! Glad you were able to come on Saturday. :)

    ReplyDelete