Thursday, January 6, 2011

Flashback to Newborn Days

I went to visit my cousin and her new baby at the hospital yesterday. Cali Rae is a beautiful little girl!

Every time I visit a baby in the hospital, it makes me think of when my own babies were born. So, I thought I Flashback post was appropriate...

My tiny miss Lexxa weighing in at 6lbs, 9oz. Wow, our first baby and all of a sudden life changes in a major way!

She was Daddy's little girl from day one.


It's crazy to look back at the day she was born--she's five years old already!

Fast forward almost 3 years...and then there were 2. Note the shirt that Brad is wearing below...yep, it's the same one he was wearing when Lexxa was born! I know, sad.

My "little" man weighed in at 9lbs 11.8oz, over three pounds heavier than his sister was when she was born! Holy Moly!

My sweet babies.

Big sister was so excited to hold and love her little brother.

2 comments: