Thursday, January 27, 2011

Frustration

Week 2 weigh-in = up almost 2lbs. Ugh! I did Zumba twice this week (I know that doesn't sound like much, but most of the time, I do it only once a week) and ate fairly good throughout the week. I wasn't all that great last weekend, so maybe that is biting me in the butt. I'm frustrated because I thought I was doing pretty good to where I thought I would at least maintain this week. But, instead, I weigh more than I did at my first weigh in for this competition! It's not looking like the money is headed my way.

I will try and keep some sort of motivation going, but it doesn't seem to be working out too well.

1 comment:

  1. Don't give up! My 2nd week this month, I was right on with my diet and I added lots of running. I gained a pound. I was really pissed, but decided not to dwell on it. I have lost every week since then. I think that when you exercise a bit more, your body has to adjust. I think it almost goes in a "starvation" mode, like's it panicked that it needs to hang on to the fat. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete